MyOwnIcons lets you create icons on your BlackBerry smartphone
Fonware, the developer behind the amazing shortcut application called ShortcutMe, has released another application in the CrackBerry AppStore that will either make BlackBerry users more efficient, or lazier, I can’t decide which. Regardless, this new application, called MyOwnIcons, will aim to please. MyOwnIcons is geared towards putting the power of icon creation and management in your thumbs. You can choose preloaded graphics, or your own images, to make into an icon. You can also decide what happens when the icon is pressed or even how it behaves with other applications. The icons you create can also be accessed through the BlackBerry menu. MyOwnIcons can even allow you to create an icon that taps into a macro shortcut found in ShortcutMe.
- Send PIN message, Call or Email someone
- Compose an Email, SMS or PIN
- Create a new Task, Note, Appointment or Contact
- Open Calendar in Agenda, Week, Month, Day view
- Open a web page
- Run a shortcut in ShortcutMe, the most powerful, macro enabled shortcut app for BlackBerry. For example your icon can launch 'Home Profile' macro shortcut in ShortcutMe that turns off your music (played from BB over to your car), turns off cellular Radio, turns on WiFi (to connect to your wireless Home Network) and turns off the Bluetooth (used in the car for handsfree system). Yes, all you need to do for doing all that is to click one icon!
MyOwnIcons will be available today at an introductory price of $1.49 – that’s 50% off. You can grab MyOwnIcons from the CrackBerry App Store.
More information/download MyOwnIcons for BlackBerry smartphones