I might be one of the few people out there that actually enjoys grocery shopping. I can't tell you though how many times I have sat down and made a shopping list and then realized when I got to the store I left it at home. I'd even given up making lists, but inevitably I return home and have forgotten to buy a key item. So either way, I was losing. Then I discovered MyCart for BlackBerry.
MyCart by AppGenius isn't a new app, and in fact we've covered it a few times in the blogs here at CrackBerry. It's been awhile though, and I figured if I hadn't heard of it, then maybe some of you haven't either. This is more than just a list app, or memo pad. MyCart has a ton of features to make shopping easier, and help you budget! There is a free version and a paid version to choose from.
- Add/Edit/Delete items
- Email/Import Lists
- Custom Highlight Colours
- Automatic Backup & Restore!
- Optional Quantity, Aisle, Prices fields
- Convenient 'Send to Clipboard' for emails
- Ticked items pushed to the bottom of the list
- List status indicator (i.e. Complete, x items left, Empty)
- "Budget Minder" get warned if you go over budget and by how much.
Additional Features in MyCart Pro:
- Flag/unflag all items
- Hide Unflagged &/or Checked items
- Auto Suggest (Suggests items entered previously)
- Blackberry to Blackberry Sync (Manual & Automatic) with Sync Alert
- Fully Customizable List (Includes more colors (Banner and LED color same as Ticked color)
MyCart is available for BlackBerry 82xx, 83xx, 85xx, 87xx, 88xx, 89xx, 9000, 93xx, 96xx, and 9700. It doesn't look like either version is ready for BB6 yet, but hopefully in the future it will be! For more information/screenshots and to download the free version of MyCartFor more information/screenshots and to download MyCart Pro for $.99