BlackBerry 10 users who are with O2 in the UK will be pleased to hear that they can now download the 'My O2' application free from BlackBerry World. Although I'm not an O2 customer this one looks much the same as the 'My EE' app which we covered a while back.
If you are concerned about going over your allocated minutes, SMS or data just launch the app and you will see how much of your monthly allowance you have left - therefore preventing any surprise charges at the end of your billing month.
You'll also be able to view the following:
- Recent charges to your account since your last bill
- A bill summary, including your bill amount and next bill date
- Additional data Bolt Ons to buy when you're running low on data
- View your next upgrade date
Both Pay Monthly and Pay & Go customers can view:
- Tariff details and calling plan costs
- Allowances of minutes, messages and data
- Bolt Ons (value added extras)
- Top Up or pay your bill using our automated call services
- Comprehensive help and advice at the touch of a button
It all looks pretty darn sweet from where I'm sitting. The 'My O2' application is currently only showing up as available for my Z10 but I would expect a roll out to the other BlackBerry 10 devices in the near future.