Time for some funky racing action - this time with another Android game that you'll need to get from one of the third party app stores. This process may be a little more hassle than grabbing the game from BlackBerry World, but this one's well worth it.
You're going to be wanting to use a BlackBerry Z30 or Z10 for this one. I tried it on my Q10 and although the game loads just fine it is unplayable due to the screen resolution, meaning that not all the on-screen controls are accessible.
Speaking of those - you power your car using the accelerate and brake tabs on the right of the display and over on the left are tilt controls for getting landings right.
The purpose of the game is to get to the end of each course in the quickest time possible while collecting coins along the way. The graphics are stunning with MotoHeroz and the gameplay is fast yet smooth.
- Physics-based racing: fun gameplay with 6 vehicles in 30 exciting tracks
- Single player fun: Unlock tracks by beating opponents and different challenges
- Fun for many: Race against your friends in asynchronous multiplayer on each track
- Claim the top spot: Global and Friends Leader Boards let gamers compete against each other
- Fully optimized: File size under 40 Mb and blazing fast load times, instant restarts
- Upgrade your vehicle and acquire in-game goodies for super boosts
- Gather secrets: Find all of the hidden treasures to beat the game 100%
- Think you got what it takes to top the charts in MotoHeroz? Then Prove your worth in the One Shot challenges!
You can download MotoHeroz for free and if you don't know how to get Android apps on your BlackBerry hit up the link below.