One of the key things BlackBerry customers love and want to see more of on the BlackBerry 10 platform is apps and games and with BlackBerry Jam Asia now underway, there has been some new announcements in that area. On top of the already announced Sina Weibo app, several other new entrants from all app categories are coming to BlackBerry World and will be readily available to demo during BlackBerry Jam Asia. New apps now available and committed to coming soon include:
- Business and Productivity - Bloomberg, Citrix Receiver, CommonDesk ARCviewer, Evernote, First Direct Banking On The Go, HDFC Banking, ICICI bank and National Bank of Canada.
- Security and Compliance - Cellcrypt Mobile, CommonDesk Compliance Engine, Fixmo Sentinel, Retain for BlackBerry Powered by GWAVA, RSA SecurID Software Token and SafeNet MobilePASS and SafeNet Authentication Service (SAS)
- Entertainment and Multimedia - ABC, ABC Family, Discovery, E! Online, GMM TV, History App, Hype Machine, KK Box, KlikMusik, MTV Coke Studio, NBC, Quickflix, Sohu TV, Ultimate History Quiz, and Wowloud
- Gaming - Angry Birds-GO!, Bad Piggies, Despicable Me: Minion Rush, Doodle Jump, Icy Tower Classic, Icy Tower 2, Real Racing 3 for BlackBerry 10 and The Sims FreePlay for BlackBerry 10
- Lifestyle and Sports - CBS Sports App, Kereta Api Indonesia, Kingsoft Powerword, MTV Nightfinder, The Perfect Year App by InsideHook, Qoo10, SBS Transit, Star Health and Zalora
News and Publications - Channel NewsAsia, Flipboard, FTChinese.com, Her World Indonesia, Infokomputer for BlackBerry, MSN App and Shanghai Daily
Social - Kaixin, QQ, Sina Weibo, and WeChat
That's a pretty healthy list of apps and games and while some are already available in BlackBerry World to download, I'm pretty excited to hear that there is even more coming. See anything on the list you're excited for? Sound off in the comments and let us know. Personally, I can't wait for Despicable Me: Minion Rush.