No matter which device I own, there has always been an expense and money management application installed to keep me organized. When I made the switch to BlackBerry 10, that application happened to be Money Plus. Now, we've featured it before for the PlayBook and even in the roundup, and for good reason. It is popular, offers a wide variety of accounting features, has an intuitive interface, and top notch customer support.
The developer endeavors to bring you a quality product and it's nice to see they continue to release important improvements and bug fixes for this useful application. There is an entire checklist for you to peruse at your leisure, many of which were are long awaited by users.
Enhancements and new functionality
- Allow editing scheduled transaction
- Allow transfer between accounts
- Include Kuwait Dinar, Morocco Dirham and Kenya Shiling in supported currency list
- Add account column to transaction list when device in landscape mode (Z and Porsche devices only)
- Hide action bar at the bottom when scrolling transaction list on Q devices
- Improved UI colors and more consistent font styles throughout the app
- Implement local help for key functions
Fixed in this release
- Filtered transaction list returns all transactions after save
- App crashes sometimes after entering password
- App crashes sometimes when changing transaction filter values
- Split category transaction does not appear in filtered transaction view
- Scheduled transactions do not get processed when password is enabled
- Adding large amount to a split screen transaction crashes the app
- Fix spelling of word "specified" in General Settings
- Transaction type colors not correctly reflected in transaction list until app is restarted
- Application quits upon start when processing scheduled transaction pointing to deleted account
- Multiple transaction filter values ignored
- Sort account drop down (in transaction entry screen) alphabetically
It is now possible to enter transfer transactions. Please note it is only possible to transfer between accounts of the same currency. Transfer between accounts of different currency will be added in future release. Transactions of transfer type can also be scheduled.
Scheduled Transaction Editing
At this time it is only possible to change schedule of existing transaction. It is still not possible to edit amount or other attributes. We are hoping to provide this functionality in upcoming release.