If you've been using MockIt to create some custom memes and device renders, you'll want to go ahead and load up the BlackBerry Beta Zone. MockIt Beta 2 has now been released and is available for download. The update covers a few bugs that were found in the app through beta testing but also adds a few new features to the mix as well.
New features in this release:
- Layout changes to improve ease of use
- About a dozen more included memes!
- Use your own images for memes!
- New font options for memes
- Three new device mocks
- Ability to edit images before adding them to a device mock
- Use your own images for device mock backgrounds
- Beta notes added to each section
Fixes in this release:
- Facebook sharing now working
- Device mock templates have been optimized
- Device mock final image resolutions optimized
- Fixed possible accidental triggering of a list item on swipe
- General bug fixes and performance enhancements
If you haven't tried MockIt yet, now is a good time to give it a go. Not only is it a beautifully designed app but it's also fun and quite useful for sharing custom screenshots and more. The update is available through the BlackBerry Beta Zone app itself, so you'll have to grab it from there rather than the BlackBerry Beta Zone Site. Be sure to check out our hands-on with the previous version as well.