Phil, Rene and myself beta test a new video rig, survive technical problems, and talk RIM results, BlackBerry striking back, next generation Android phones, Windows 8 tablets, and a tale of two iPhones. Technical glitches caused us to lose out most of the BlackBerry discussion that was in the first twenty minutes of the show (sorry!), but don't worry, as we recorded a CrackBery Podcast too that goes into detail on all the financial news. This is Mobile Nations!
- Research In Motion Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results
- Thoughts from RIM's Q2 Financial Results Conference Call
- Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch now available online from Sprint
- Motorola Droid Bionic review
- Windows 8 Developer Preview now available
- Two new iPhones to be announced this month, iPhone 5 may be in short supply
Got something to say? Agree or disagree with something we said? Have something you want us to discuss on a future show? Don't just sit there yelling at the screen, dammit, let us know!
- Phil Nickinson (@philnickinson) of Android Central
- Kevin Michaluk (@crackberrykevin) of CrackBerry.com
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of TiPb.com
Thanks to the Smartphone Experts network of store for sponsoring this podcast, and to our fantastic live chat members for keeping us honest and making us smart!