And we're kicking off 2013 the right way with an early Mobile Nations Podcast! I joined Phil, Daniel, and Rene to talk about CES 2013, what we all expect to see (and whether it's still relevant), then fight about ActiveSync, RIM vs. Microsoft, and what we all want to see from Apple, Google, and everyone going forward! I get into a few good BlackBerry 10 discussions on this one too, so it's a must-listen show.
Apologies for the video quality, we experienced severe technical problems during the recording of the show, and while we're providing it for those who really want it, we recommend sticking to audio for this episode.
- Our podcast feed: Audio | Video
- Download directly: Audio | Video
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio | Video
- Subscribe in Zune
- Phil Nickinson (@philnickinson) of Android Central
- Kevin Michaluk (@crackberrykevin) of CrackBerry.com
- Daniel Rubino (@Daniel_Rubino) of WPCentral
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of iMore
Got something to say? Agree or disagree with something we said? Have something you want us to discuss on a future show? Don't just sit there yelling at the screen, dammit, leave a comment below or contact us via:
Our music is pROgraM vs. Us3R by by morgantj.