Did you miss out on the BlackBerry 10 and ActiveSync webinar? If so, you can now catch the replay. The webinar is aimed at those using BES10 (BlackBerry Enterprise Server 10) and would like to know more about ActiveSync and how BlackBerry 10 uses it but anyone can tune in and come away with learning something.
The topics that covered in the webinar are:
- Understanding the ActiveSync protocol
- The move from native mail server APIs to ActiveSync
- BES 10 Gatekeeping and Security
- BlackBerry 10 ActiveSync Version and capabilities discovery
- Parsing the ActiveSync connection logic
- ActiveSync error codes
The webinar is a bit over an hour long, so you'll want to set aside some time in order to take it all in but it is live right now for everyone to check out. You can hit up the Adobe Connect site to view it.