MindBerry: Mind-Mapping Software for your BlackBerry. Contest: 20 Free Copies to be Won!
Leave a comment to this post for your chance to win a copy of MindBerry!
A few weeks back we dropped word of MindBerry in our BlackBerry App Round-Up. In case you missed it then, MindBerry is mind-mapping software for your BlackBerry. For those who use mind-mapping software regularly, this app is a no brainer to have on your device. When you're on a plane, in a cab or anywhere your laptop/computer isn't available and you have that inspired idea that you need to map out immediately, you'll be glad to have MindBerry in hand. If you're not familiar with mind-mapping, you can learn more about it from this wikipedia page. Features of MindBerry include:
Win a Free Copy of MindBerry:
- Fast, intuitive navigation, MindBerry using the BlackBerry trackball or the numeric keys to navigate from a node to another node.
- Support Folding/Unfolding with Spacebar key.
- Use shortcut to access all editing features.
- Drag and Drop selected nodes
- Cut'n'Paste selected nodes
- Scrolling mindmap using Trackball
- Decorate nodes with icons, colors, fonts, styles.
- Attach note to mindmap.
- Can edit long multiline nodes
- Save and Load mindmaps to/from BlackBerry Media Card or Device Memory
- Send mindmaps via email.
- Import and export both Freemind and MindManager.
At $16.95, MindBerry isn't what you'd call a "cheap" app, but for those who appreciate mind-mapping it's a worthwhile investment. You can download a free trial, and the developer Glam Software
has also given us 20 free copies to give away to lucky members of CrackBerry.com. Just leave a comment to this post for your chance to win (entry ends Sunday Midnight PST). And if you're looking for a mind-mapping challenge, I'd love to see your mind maps of how you would best organize our CrackBerry forums