Following up on the recent launch of the BlackBerry Tour 9630, the folks at Made Simple Learning (formerly BlackBerry Made Simple) have gone live with their suite of training products for the device. In addition to the 9630 ebook (print edition coming soon), MSL offers video tutorials as well. Videos come in two flavors -- on device viewing or on computer -- so whether in the office or at home you can get up to speed with your Tour quick. You can view the full press release below and visit MadeSimpleLearning.com for full details.
Made Simple Learning has just gone "Live" with the Training Center for the new BlackBerry Tour9630.
The Training Center includes the Made Simple E-Book for the BlackBerry Tour 9630 as well as VideosNow(videos you watch on your PC or Mac) and the VideosToGo (videos you load and watch anywhere on your BlackBerry.)
VideosNow includes one-hundred seventeen (117) short video tutorials covering every aspect of the BlackBerry 9630.
VideosToGo allows you to take ninety-one (91) video tutorials with you on your BlackBerry 9630 Tour at all times - great for busy travelers who want to spend "down" time getting more productive with their BlackBerry.
The Complete Training Center is available for only $29.99. The Videos can be purchased separately for $19.99 and the EBook can be purchased separately for $20.00.
SAVE 15% WITH THIS COUPON: 40BB8B2DFA (Coupon Expires July 31, 2009)
How to redeem your coupon:
1. Visit: http://www.madesimplelearning.com/bbms_blackberry_tour_9630_9600_training.shtml
2. Click on any of the BUY buttons.
3. At the bottom of the Purchase / Account Setup page, copy and paste the coupon code in the "COUPON" field at the bottom and press the Continue button.
4. You will see the discounted amount on the next web page.
Martin Trautschold and co-author Gary Mazo, once again have collaborated to produce the "definitive" guide to the "Flagship" of the BlackBerry line. The completion of BlackBerry Tour 9600 Series book means that books are now available for the entire new series of BlackBerry Smartphones. The full product line is available Electronically at www.madesimplelearning.com and via the CrackBerry App Store. The full printed series (to be updated soon with the newest titles) can be found here.
This guide book is unique in that it helps both Windows and Apple Mac users with all aspects of the BlackBerry Tour 9630. This book has over 1,000 screen shots that are carefully annotated to show the reader step-by-step instructions. Everything is written in plain English and includes steps on how to do just about anything with the Tour.
Some of the highlights include:
- Dozens of hidden or little-known time-saving tips and tricks.
- Save hundreds of dollars using our International Travel checklist.
- Using the GPS Features of the Tour 9630
- Using the new "BlackBerry App World."
- Synchronizing your BlackBerry with your Windows or Mac computer.
- How to squeeze every ounce of power from the Address Book, Calendar, Tasks and MemoPad.
- How to become "Master of Your BlackBerry Email"
- How to use Google Sync for true "Wireless Sync" without an Enterprise Server
- Support for both BlackBerry Internet Service and Corporate BlackBerry Enterprise Server users.
- Tips and tricks to unlock the rich Media Features of the BlackBerry Tour.
- How to turn your 9630 into something that could replace a video and audio "iPod"
- How to use your 9630 for Mapping (including Google Maps.)
- Learn how to go Online as well as update your Facebook and Myspace pages - right from your BlackBerry
About Made Simple Learning
We are a Smartphone Training Firm with a passion for making Smartphone learning that meets the needs of busy users. We realize that most Smartphone owners are short on time, highly mobile and learn at their own pace. This is why we created our training books to be easy to read in 'short chunks' and our video library to be short (3-5 minutes long), fully keyword searchable, and above all, engaging so our customers keep coming back for more. Our Development Team has over 12,000 hours of experience working with Smartphones (BlackBerry, iPhone, Palm Pre and others). Our clients range across industries and across the globe from Fortune 500 companies, Federal, State and Local Government organizations, Public and Private School Districts, Law Firms, Small and Large Non-Profits, and Small to Mid-Size Businesses of all types.
NOTE: Made Simple Learning is an independent source of training for the Apple(r) iPhone, Palm(r) Pre(tm), BlackBerry® Smartphones and is not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Apple Computer, Research In Motion, Ltd. or Palm, Inc. who owns their respective brands, trademarks, and intellectual property.