Since its arrival on BlackBerry World, there have been several updates to Loyalty but the latest release, which pushes the app into v184.108.40.206 is one the largest thus far. This release brings several new features for both free and pro users plus, it also squashes one annoying bug that may have been a problem when using barcodes. Thankfully, the developer has added a full changelog for us to dig through so have a look at what all is new.
- Added program logos for all preset programs
- Barcodes now generate without having to scan one
- Barcodes on full touch devices now rotate to use more of the screen
- Improved 'Add Card' workflow and page design
- Sort Loyalty cards by company name or program name
- View Loyalty cards in a grid layout, showcasing the new logos (Pro)
- Change the accent color for Loyalty (Pro)
- Added US region
- Using barcode context item from the main page will now display the correct barcode
If you're looking to ditch carrying loyalty cards around with you, Loyalty currently supports all devices running OS 10.3.0 and higher. It's a free download and allows up to three cards to be added, if you wish to add more you can purchase the Pro version for $1.99 within the application.