Just a few days ago we saw an update for the LinkedIn app on BlackBerry 10, and today an update is available for BlackBerry OS devices running BBOS 6 and higher.
The update is long overdue and brings some much needed features to the app. In addition to more content, you'll also find search improvements, auto-refresh and more.
- More Content – With LinkedIn 2.3 you can now view recent updates and posts from companies you’re following under Network Updates.
- Finding Your Contacts – Quickly make connections by importing and inviting your current contacts from your personal address book through the ‘Add Connections’ feature.
- Search Improvements – Using the search tool, you now have the ability to quickly search for people, jobs or companies.
- Auto Refresh – Application content automatically updates and refreshes so you can be sure you always have the most up to date information at your fingertips.
- Profile Photos – With LinkedIn 2.3 you now not only have the ability to view your profile photo in full screen but to change your profile photo while in full screen as well.
LinkedIn is free and the update is currently rolling out in BlackBerry World, so if you aren't seeing it just yet be sure to check back later.