Who doesn't like Lego right? Oh, the memories of playing as a child - I'll get back on track now. Once again I've come across an awesome game for you BlackBerry 10 owners running OS 10.2.1. Lego Ninjago REBOOTED is an Android game but I've got it running perfectly on my Z30 and Q10 thanks to the easy loading of Android APK's we now have since the OS update.
As you would expect, gameplay is a whole lot better on the all touch BlackBerry devices, purely down to screen real estate, but you hardware keyboard lovers still get a slice of the pie with this one.
What I particularly liked about this game is that if offers both side and vertical scrolling action. To start with you'll be given control instructions, which are just screen taps for jumps and swipes for attacking, and then it's time for some side scrolling maneuvers. Here you will need to attack enemies as they come towards you, jump and dive over and under obstacles and collect coins along the way.
After a few levels things change and you'll need to guide your character upwards - again dealing with some rather annoying obstacles. This part of the game is pretty darn hard so you'll need some patience.
- Use your awesome ninja skills to avoid dangers and defeat enemies.
- Climb up the elevator shaft and run through hallways with both Vertical & Side scrolling action!
- Play as Kai, Cole, Jay or Zane!
- Collect LEGO bricks to unleash awesome power ups that help you in your mission.
- Play the story mode to defeat bosses and save the inhabitants of the Ninjago Universe!
- Play the endless mode to see how high you can score!
Lego Ninjago REBOOTED offers great gameplay, superb colorful graphics and a real sweet backing track. A winner for sure - and free.
More information on how to install Android APK's on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone