Leave It On is one of my favorite BlackBerry apps. Designed by ShaoSoft, Leave It On is actually two apps in one and it has just been updated to v4, making it even better. If you're not familiar with Leave It On, you can set it to automatically keep your BlackBerry backlight on in up to 8 applications. This is particularly handy when using Google Maps, the media player, and so on. Leave It On also brings fully interactive pop-ups for tons of apps, so you can know at a glance who that email is from and more! The pop-ups are fully customizable, including text color, duration to stay on screen, custom animations and more!
Major changes since v3:
- Pop-ups can now be set to 3 mode: Interactive, Non-interactive, Interactive on Home Screen.
- Interactive mode means when a pop-up is displayed the pop-up takes over the input so you can click (or scroll in the case of email and sms previews), clicking it launches the app the pop-up is for.
- Non-interactive mode the pop-ups will no disrupt anything you are doing, but you cannot click or scroll the pop-up.
- Interactive on Home Screen, is what it implies, the pop-ups will be interactive on the home screen only and non-interactive in all other apps
- Complete re-write of core code. Translates to better performance.
- Improved scrolling of preview messages (emails & sms)
- Updated UI
- Many many tweaks/fixed/improvements
Leave It On is on sale now for $3.99 (reg. $5.99) and does have a free trial available, and recently a free lite version was added.
For more information/screenshots and to download Leave It On (lite)
For more information/screenshots and to purchase Leave It On
Contest: Shao has given us 75 copies of Leave It On to pass on to you guys! To enter, leave your comment below, and let us know how you think Leave It On will make your BlackBerry experience even better. Contest ends this Sunday at midnight, so hurry up and leave your comment! One entry per person, please.