Seriously Bold and Curve 8900 owners... you didn't think we'd leave you hanging too long did you? If you listened to CrackBerry Podcast 042 you'll know I've fallen in love with my BlackBerry Bold all over again so seeing version 184.108.40.206 firmware leak brings some serious joy to my CrackBerry heart. As with all of our leaky leaks - install with caution and be sure to jump into our Beta OS forums for findings and help.
*OS Disclaimer - This is an unofficial release. If you choose to install, do so at your own risk and only if you're comfortable in the process of upgrading and downgrading your device software. It is quite normal during operating system development for certain features to be crippled or disabled while others are tested, and these beta builds often reflect that. They are not always better. Depending on your BlackBerry comfort level, it may be best for you to wait for community feedback on a build before deciding to download and install for yourself or simply wait for the next official release. If you require support, you will find it in our CrackBerry forums via our extremely knowledgeable community base - do not contact your carrier or RIM for Beta OS technical support (their first course of action will be to advise you to downgrade to a supported OS). Follow the links below for more information and instructions. *
- Download leaked OS 220.127.116.11 for the BlackBerry Bold 9000 >>
- Download leaked OS 18.104.22.168 for the BlackBerry Curve 8900 >>
- Visit CrackBerry.com's Beta Firmware Forums >>
- Instructions: How to Upgrade your BlackBerry's Operating System >>
- Instructions: How to Downgrade your BlackBerry's Operating System >>
- Instructions: Mess things up? Fix a Bricked BlackBerry Here >>