If you're wanting to go ahead and check out a new BlackBerry 10 build, the BerryLeaks team is at it again. This time around, we're looking at 10.2.1.575 and it brings along some nice changes for those who might be interested in loading this one up. Thankfully, the team has outlined some of those changes so here's a look at what to expect.
- Updated touch profile to improve battery life.
- Sensor libraries updated.
- Gyroscope support in camera (future support for panorama).
- Updated translations.
- Some extra code analyzers and debug scripts turned on which may slow things down.
- Lots of work on PIM services and libraries.
- Advanced WiFi is fixed.
- Audio routing in music player now works.
- BBM dark themes fixed.
- Can display next/previous buttons instead of doing L gesture.
- Contacts can be copied to different backends.
- Email composer can switch between plain text and HTML.
- Event recurrence is now set via a drop down without leaving the page.
- FM Radio is enabled. [Not for the Z10]
- IMAP setting to stop downloading emails while roaming.
- Music player continues to play songs while camera app is active.
- Pictures received in emails are now in-line.
- DocsToGo working again.
- Private browsing shows a 'blue' overlay on top of the URL bar to show that it is private.
Now, unfortunately this looks to be for the STL100-2/3/4, SQN/SQR and STA models only. Sorry, STL100-1 users. You'll also want to note that this one does indeed have the PIN watermarked, so if you're not into having that displayed, you'll want to skip this one.
As always, be sure to perform a full backup using BlackBerry Link before you install any OS. Check out our full tutorial on using an autoloader here and don't hold us responsible should anything go bad (though you can always reload your OS).