Just over a week ago a hybrid version (homemade installer) of OS 22.214.171.124 for the BlackBerry Storm 9530 surfaced. Due to the non-standard installation method we decided to leave it off the blogs and just leave it in the forums for the hardcore crackies to play with. Now that an actual version of OS 126.96.36.199 has leaked for the BlackBerry Storm 9530 (standard installation method), it's good to go. There's lots to read about 188.8.131.52 for the 9530 in the forums, so follow the links below and get your OS on!
*OS Disclaimer - This is an unofficial release. If you choose to install, do so at your own risk and only if you're comfortable in the process of upgrading and downgrading your device software. It is quite normal during operating system development for certain features to be crippled or disabled while others are tested, and these beta builds often reflect that. They are not always better. Depending on your BlackBerry comfort level, it may be best for you to wait for community feedback on a build before deciding to download and install for yourself or simply wait for the next official release. If you require support, you will find it in our CrackBerry forums via our extremely knowledgeable community base - do not contact your carrier or RIM for Beta OS technical support (their first course of action will be to advise you to downgrade to a supported OS). Follow the links below for more information and instructions. *
- Download leaked OS 184.108.40.206 for the BlackBerry Storm 9530 >>
- Tons of OS 220.127.116.11 Discussion in the Storm OS Forum >>
- Unofficial Leaked 18.104.22.168 Findings and Fixes Thread >>
- Instructions: How to Upgrade your BlackBerry's Operating System >>
- Instructions: How to Downgrade your BlackBerry's Operating System >>
- Instructions: Mess things up? Fix a Bricked BlackBerry Here >>