I got me a nice surprise when refreshing my downloaded applications in BlackBerry World today. Lazy Lists for BlackBerry 10 - which happens to be my note app of choice has received an update and quite a big one too.
Although not a huge factor, I was surprised to see that the app now has a brand new logo to go along with the new additions and UI enhancements. To cut a long story short - the already great app has had an overhaul and now allows users to be more productive - something which is key for most BlackBerry users.
Nice job once again Mr Developer.
Lazy Lists v 3.0.1 Release Notes:
- Auto scroll when rearranging list items
- Select time with the date the list is due
- List item deletion indicator pop-up can be turned off
- Manual restoration of past purchase of additional feature
- Select calendar Lazy Lists integrates to
- Active Frame - Select to display items from currently opened list or all lists - Toggle Active Frame to off and display static image to save battery life
- Huge performance boost
- Creating new list item greatly simplified
- Share/Settings of the list embedded in list header (accessible by tapping)
- Export lists into Lazy Lists folder
- List items can display 2 lines
- Text size inherits from system settings
- Splash Screen
- Active Frame - Active Frame shows list name and the items within the list - When there’s no list items to display, it now displays “no list item” instead of a blank active frame
- Setting list item “done” does not scroll the list to the top
- Editing a calendar entry that doesn’t exist in the native Calendar application creates a new calendar entry
- Expand list header at start now works
- Active Frame
- Battery drain bug eliminated
Lazy Lists is free and available for all BlackBerry 10 devices. What more could you wish for?