If you're using Inst10 for all your Instagram needs, you might be interested in checking out the latest beta that has now been made available through the BlackBerry Beta Zone. As noted earlier on the Nemory Studios BBM Channel, video uploading has been added to the app in beta form plus, there have been several other improvements over the official BlackBerry World release added to the mix such as the ability to regram videos, faster performance, prioritized notifications and much more.
- New Video Recorder (Beautiful, User-friendly UI and UX, High Quality)
- Upload Recorded Videos from Inst10 Camera (Can't upload from Gallery Yet)
- Edit Recorded Videos with Advanced Video Editor + Filters
- Regram Video Posts to your own Feeds
- Automatically Adds Thumbnail to Video (No Need for the app to take a separate shot before recording)
- Prioritized Notifications (get notified by: Comments only, Mentions only, tags only, likes only, follow only, check all you need)
- Improved Startup Time from 8 seconds to only 3-4 seconds
- Removed Logout Action Item from Options (Use Remove Account from Accounts Page to Logout Instead)
- Improved Picture Picker
- Biography limits to 150 Characters for preventing server errors
This version is noted to be v220.127.116.11 and if you're down with testing it out, it should be now appearing for everyone with the Beta Zone app loaded. Just get it installed, sign into Instagram and test away. Keep in mind, it is a beta so you should be offering up some feedback should you run into any bugs.