LapseLab HD for BlackBerry 10 is a super camera application that will allow you to take a number of photos in quick succession and then the app will convert them into a video file with a higher frame rate - resulting in a time lapse video of images.
Not only is the app free but it's also available for all BlackBerry 10 smartphones, so this one should go down rather well with the community. There are a ton of options within the app in terms of how many photos you take and the time between them. In the video above - the demo one I shot was 61 images with one photo being taken every second, but you can adjust to you own personal preference.
Once you select from the three different modes available and adjust the time settings it's just a case of tapping the camera tab and you're set to start shooting. Once you are finished you'll be presented with a share option and the finished product will automatically be saved in the videos folder on your BlackBerry
With LapseLab HD being free I'd urge you to go and have some fun with it. What have you got to lose?
Full features include:
- 6 lapse ways: duration, from-to time range, from with number of shoots, to time, just number of shots, stop motion (take shots manually)
- timestamp overlay on resulting video
- shutter sound on/off
- video output resolution at 480p, 720p or 1080p
- video output rate from 1 to 25 frames per second
- landscape and portrait mode supported
- Viewfinder can be hidden to reduce battery drain
- Take shots and join them later