If you are looking for a truly awesome BlackBerry 10 game for your Z10 or Z30 then Kiwi Wonder is it. It's a simple concept - where your kiwi soars from left to right collecting coins and bonus items - but avoiding other birds, which will kill you.
Controlling your Kiwi is achieved just by tapping the display to make him go up, and then releasing, where gravity will pull him down. Your lives and the number of coins you have collected will be displayed at the top of the screen and over on the right you'll even see a picture of yourself as we have Scoreloop integrated - which is always a bonus.
The graphics with Kiwi Wonder are absolutely stunning, as is the background music which has a kind of Hawaiian style to it. From start until finish the game is a real joy to play. At the end of each level you'll be shown your awards and how far you traveled - along with your personal best. And if you fancy upgrading your kiwi or some other features you can do that by using the coins you have collected along the way. Within the shop there are some in-app purchases available, but I always stay clear of those and you won't need them to have a great time with Kiwi Wonder.
Priced at £0.75/$0.99 this one is a real bargain. Give it a go - trust me!
Full features include:
- Fly, stomp, drive or flap in hilarious vehicles
- Collect Coins to upgrade and unlock fun new looks and skills
- Grab fuel to enter a zen like Hyper mode
- Beat more than 90 missions
- Rank up 60 levels to unlock the gold medal
- Spin the Kiwi Wheel of fortune to win special prizes
- Addictive music that will have you whistling along as you fly
- Unlock tough achievements
- Beat your buddies on Scoreloop
- Optimized for the Z30 and Z10