When it comes to fitness I'm on and off. There are some days I'm totally motivated and other days I just want to kick back and chill. However, it is nice to have an app which you can use to track calories burned and see your progress with visuals to help keep you motivated. I also like to see fitness apps that give you the ability to add your own exercises and workouts to follow. One app I have come across is HapLife - The Fitness Hub.
It is a very featured app with lots of options and sections, with lots of customization. Looks like the fitness app I have been a looking for on BlackBerry 10. You can even add your own motivational audio to your workouts.
- Build your own virtual garden based on your daily healthy activities. Each feature in the app will help building your garden. This garden grows based on how close you are to your weekly calorie goal.
- Content is king and HapLife contains 32 Yoga exercise guide with images, step descriptions and benefits. Also, track the calories burnt through yoga activities.
- High quality audio instructions(Indian neutral accent) for each yoga exercise including repeat mode.
- Create your own exercises by adding Steps, Images, Audio, Video, Calories burnt and track them.
- Create unlimited mashup workout plan with your own exercises and default yoga exercise.
- Calculate calorie burned by you as part of different activities based on your weight and duration and add it to your weekly goal.
- Tracks duration, calories, speed and distance of all the primary activities in your life.
- Activity Log tracks all the activities and its detail that you have performed using the app.
- Track your water intake intuitively and help build your garden.
- Meditate with 4 soulful and natural meditation music with a beautiful image to focus.
- Track your push ups without tapping on screen each time you perform. We have a push up counter which uses sensors in the device to track your push ups.
- We have a counter which basically provides you visual as well as device vibration alerts (instead of uncomfortable sound alerts) for informing your break time from a long sedentary activity in the office environment.
- Share your garden visual status with your family and close friends to indicate how well you have improved your life.
- Integrated BMI calculator
- Track your BMI history
- Share our Yoga steps with your friends.
- Track your weekly history of your garden and calories burned.
- Add your workout plan and exercise directly to calendar from the app.
- Share your activities with your social stream.
- In addition to being a BBM connected app, it allows profile status and profile pic change options for HapLife fans.
HapLife is free to download with an in-app purchase available. The free version lets you use all the features but there are limitations. At the moment the price for the full version is $0.99. So, if you do like the app, perhaps snap it up now. I actually want to put this app through it's paces in full and will look to bring you a full review in a few weeks time. So, keep your eyes pealed for that.