News & Rumors
Built by TCL
Blackberry DTEK50 |
Order BlackBerry Priv:
Friday, Jan 27, 2012 at 4:58 pm EST
C'mon with the C'mon!
How do I listen?
The guy from Engadget with the accent is a HUGE DOUCHE....
Such a blatant hater...
He got caught not knowing things he should know at least a dozen times
The guy from Engadget is an idiot! Some people don't want an expensive touchscreen you douche!
Now I know why I stopped reading tech blogs like Engadget. All talk and no brain. Thank You Kevin for not being an idiot like this dude.
The accent guy said the following stupid things:
- didn't use the word 9790 correctly, called it the 9700
- said Kim Kardashian stopped using a Blackberry 2-4 years ago
- complained that RIM is doing ads for OS 7 and not putting the money into devs, even though Kevin noted they are doing both and decided to do all things possible
- didn't know the new curve doesn't have a touchscreen even after buying it
- ripped on the curve for not being a touchscreen and could not come up with any values (duh battery life)
- was "confused" over the full touch curve versus the keyboard curve
- tried to argue that that Playbook sales before christmas were not good and there was no buzz.... wtf is this guy talking about... there were lineups! It was firesale!
Well Done Kevin...... Well Done....
I could hear Kevin holding his tongue with that one guy
What the? Kevin kindly tell the guy with the indian accent that his tatse is not the only target market in this world and US is not the only market in the whole universe. He's waytoi arogant to be an interviewer. Such a big basterd ass guy.
As much as he sounds ingnorant about the curve, I must say I agree with him on one thing.
There should be only THREE product lines, each streamlined: Bold, Torch, Curve.
The way rim is wasting money by pushing out irrelevant devices is just silly. I just slapped my head on the wall when i saw there were two different curve models coming out soon on the roadmap. the 9790 is a joke. the touchscreen curve is a joke. STOP DUMBING DOWN YOUR PHONES RIM. If people want a full touch phone from bb, give them one option. Torch 9850.
he makes good points about 2/10 points he makes
My son begs to differ he loves his 9790, better camera than the 9900, smaller size so he can put the phone in pant pocket, so no it's not a joke
More idiot statements from the accented Douche
- "I never really cared about RIM or Blackberry"
- "They are glorified pages"
- "security, management, blah blah blah"
- he could not understand why the average consumer needed BIS when BES is out there (ummmm maybe your company doesn't want to foot the bill for bes, but, you still want your data secure?????)
Move gems from the accented Douche
- surfing the web on the 9900 is still a mess
- Playbook sales with the $199.99 sale were low
The guy with accent is killing me.. He tried to say that the 9850 doesn't have a 1.2GHz processor.. IT DOES... and saying the Bold 9900 doesn't have good web browsing? I've had great experiences... There is a ton more that I could bitch about, but this guy is seriously proving how awful Engadget it.
He is completely oblivious to the specs on about EVERY BB product... God bless ya Kevin for not tearing into this dude... Arrogant Turd.
hahaha he says
"LTE is quite efficient on Android devices now"
That guy is SET on WP7... Even goes as far as calling it the 3rd platform... I guess 3% market share is pretty great... I guess (Also no OEM really cares except Nokia and Microsoft limits hardware on WP7)
FYI: The 'guy' is a female..
Really?............ You can't fault me (or anyone) for that one.
Oh sh*t, I got mind f*cked!
the guy wont stop calling BIS bs. pissing me off
wow, i had this image of an indian guy the entire time.. and now its a butch white woman with a mohawk :|
anyways, great podcast kev.
Kevin is a truly professional web Podcaster. I am now realizing how much Engadet hates on everything but 'the best'.
Go Crackberrykevin! Educate these haters to show how ignorant they are!
I'm not gonna lie, I like how Kevin shot down every negative theory about BlackBerry that Myriam was scrounging for. Well done Kevin, keep up the great work.
Way to go Kevin!!! CB Represent!!!
Great job Kevin.
From what I've read here I don't think I'll listen to it. Next they'll be asking for free devices from RIM when it's their job to get them to learn about them.
Where can I find a recording of this?
42.213.679 Readers per month
CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here.