Marc, Seth, and Rene iterate through the loss of Steve Jobs, type on buttons, and icons in fonts, and interrogate Ryan Hammrick and Jerome Carty of Blaq for BlackBerry and PlayBook, and answer questions about how to hand off graphics to developers. This is Iterate!
- Steve Jobs and his contribution to design in technology.
- Siri — are voice commands the future of computer interaction, or just another input method?
Embedding icons in fonts, using @font-face for web, mobile web and app icons.
- Quick Tip: Ever Thought About Using @Font-face for Icons? by Wayne Helman
- Font-Embedding Icons: This Is a Big Deal by P.J. Onori
- How should a designer had final assets to a developer? A Photoshop PSD? PNGs? What other information should you provide?
- Marc Edwards (@marcedwards) of Bjango
- Seth Clifford (@sethclifford) of Nickelfish
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of TiPb.com
- Chris Parsons (@bla1ze) of CrackBerry.com
If you're one of the best-of-the-best-of-the-best in mobile design for Android, BlackBerry, iOS, webOS, or Windows Phone, we'd love to get you on the show, or if you've found a drop-dead gorgeous app on any platform and really want us to talk about it, contact us and let us know.