InstaPhoto for the BlackBerry PlayBook is a sweet app that allows you to choose from a library of 25 preset effects you can apply to your photos for all kinds of camera happy fun. Along with standard effects, InstaPhoto also has plenty of special filters including periscope and retro poster. The app is super easy to use so you'll have no problems getting up and running, and anything you create you can share with your friends via Facebook, Twitter and more. Features include:
- Camera integration runs directly within app, allowing you to take a photo and start instantly!
- Images save to a custom gallery folder, and are featured when you load the app, or you can opt to view the latest uploads on Twitter from your friends!
- Large preview images allow you to see an effect clearly before making a selection.
- Simple controls with stunning pre-set effects, it's easy for anyone to use with just a tap of the finger
- Quick rending, no long loading times for an effect.
- Unique effects creating interesting themes for your photos; periscope, mugshots, HUDs and many more!
InstaPhoto is available now for $2.99 in BlackBerry App World. Grab it from the link below. Keep reading for more screens and full list of photo effects.
InstaPhoto for BlackBerry PlayBook
- Tilt Shift
- 1962 - Simulate the effect of an old, black and white film strip.
- Aquarius - Cool green-blue with just a small dash of orange.
- Aries - Reds and orange converge for a warm effect.
- Black & White
- Bohemian - Release your inner flower-child with a decorative border and warm colors.
- Burnout - Brightens the center of your image with burnt edges.
- Cool Breeze - Light and breezy with cyan tones.
- Dusk - Dulls your images colors and adds a touch of grit.
- Gothic - Subtle orange and purple splash your image with a night feeling.
- HUD - See your image through a heads-up-display in the sky.
- Midnight - Intensifies a splash of orange with dark, burnt purple edges.
- Mug Shot - Frame yourself, your friends, or your pets!
- Noir - Intense blacks in a black and white image.
- Number 6 - A playful combination of turquoise and orange with subtle texture.
- Periscope - Creates the effect of peering up through a periscope in the night.
- Polaroid - Create the look of a polaroid with a slight purple tone.
- Ravage - Rough your images up with this effect.
- Retro Poster - Grunge edges and rays radiate from your featured image.
- Sepia SLR - View your image as though in the view finder of a SLR camera.
- Spotlight - Burns a corner of your image with bright light.
- Sunset Swirl - Bath your image in warm color, and adorned with a swirling border.
- Taped - Tape up those corners and show off that image!
- Torn - Torn and folded, with its colors fading away like an old poster.
- Vintage Postcard - Snap a shot on holiday and send off your own vintage postcard!