iHeartRadio hasn't had an update in quite some time now. That is, until now. The latest release is now at version 2.3 and brings OS 5 compatibility along with many other bug fixes. Check out the full list of changes below:
- More than 750 of America’s favorite local radio stations, celebrity-hosted channels from Christina Aguilera, Eagles and Weezer, local traffic reports and exclusive videos.
- Improved load time, performance, and stability
- Commercial-free premium content from America’s favorite talkers: Sean Hannity, Dr. Laura, Jim Rome and Bob & Tom
- Favorites: Now you can set a station to play automatically at App launch; Toggle between favorite stations and songs
- Offline mode allows users to listen to podcasts without connectivity
- Ability to toggle/skip ahead on downloaded podcasts
- BlackBerry 0S 5.0 compatibility
The update is available for download now via the iHeartRadio website and some may find that it is also available in BlackBerry App World. If you download it, be sure to leave some comments on what you think of the new changes.