Popular LED notification app, Hub++ recently got updated to version 4 bringing in major changes to the UI and a load of new features. The new UI is certainly very different but doesn't take away from the user experience if it's an app you use regularly. One of the biggest new add-ons to this latest update is that is now supports Skype and Whatsapp.
Hub++ version 4 features:
- Supports whatsapp, skype and Facebook notifications
- Multiple network coverage indicators
- Notifications dismisses when peeked at hub or the message is read
- Contact rules now displays image for the contact
- Contact name now appears on the SMS preview message
- BBM message notifications even when device is unlocked
- Refreshing new UI
With APIs still not available for headless apps, you're going to have to keep it open in an Active Frame for all features to work. If you haven't updated Hub++ yet, check out BlackBerry World for a manual refresh. If you haven't tried Hub++ yet, it's available for the Z10, Q10 and Q5 for $2.99.