One of the applications that I use on a daily basis, and I’m sure you all do, is the Clock application. Using the multi-alarm feature I set myself reminders or use it as my wake-up call for work in the morning.
One of the new features in OS 10.2.1 is that the Clock app now includes AccuWeather information. This convenient feature lets you know first thing in the morning when you silence your alarm how to dress and whether you need an umbrella when you leave for work.
As it does not automatically activate here are the steps to follow to display on the BlackBerry 10 clock.
- Open the Clock application
- Tap on the World Clock icon in the bottom tray
- Add a city/location by using the search bar above and selecting the one you want. As of now, only major cities populate the list, so be sure to select the nearest one to your location.
- Once the city is added, the weather icon will appear to the left of the time
- For more detailed information, tap on the desired city and the relevant AccuWeather information is shown
The OS 10.2.1 upgrade to the Clock application is perfect if you are traveling or curious about what the weather is like in your friends or families areas.
Be sure to check out all of our BlackBerry 10 Help Guides for more tips and tricks.