Taking a screenshot on your BlackBerry 10 phone can come in handy for numerous reasons. You may want to show it off to someone later, capture a thread of messages, document an OS issue or even make a note of your icon arrangement. Your screenshot will be save to your pictures and you can reference later or use it as you see fit. Thankfully taking a screenshot on BlackBerry 10 is super easy and the function is already built-in out of the box. Keep reading and see just how easy it is.
This one is quick - so pay attention:
- First, find the screen of which you want to take the screenshot.
- When you're ready to fire, press both the Volume Up and Volume Down keys (on the right side of the device) at the same time.
- You'll hear a quick camera click and your screenshot will be saved to your Camera folder on your device
Where are my screenshots!?
To find the images, open File Manager. The screenshots are stored in the Camera folder on your device (not on the SD card if your are using one).
- Make sure Device is selected (on the bottom left). If not, tap it and change to Device
- Open the Camera folder to find your screenshots.
That's it! Happy shooting!