How to take a screenshot on the BlackBerry Z3
One thing that we are asked time and time again — seemingly with ever new device release — is "how do I take a screenshot?" Well with the new BlackBerry Z3 rolling out, we're here to help. Those of you that are familiar with BB10 may already know what to do to snap a screenshot on your device, but for the new users, here's how to get it done.
Taking a screenshot on the BlackBerry Z3
- First, navigate to the screen of which you want to take the screenshot.
- Press both the Volume Up and Volume Down keys (black buttons on the left side of the device) at the same time.
- You'll hear a quick camera click and your screenshot will be saved to your Camera folder on your device
Where are my screenshots!?
To find the images, open File Manager. The screenshots are stored in the Camera folder on your device (not on the SD card if your are using one).
- Make sure Device is selected (on the bottom left). If not, tap it and change to Device
- Open the Camera folder to find your screenshots.
That's it! Now you can become a screenshot master!