Like BlackBerry 10 and BBOS devices in the past, the BlackBerry Priv has the ability of automatically setting a default email signature, such as the "Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone", we are used to seeing in the past. Of course, the Priv is no different and comes with its own default message when sending emails from the BlackBerry Hub, which users may or not want to keep.
Users are free to change the message to whatever they like for each email account activated in the BlackBerry Hub. Whether you wish to display your business card information, show off which device you own, set a more personal message for outgoing emails, or remove it altogether, the process is quite simple.
If you want to add, remove, or modify a signature for accounts displayed in the BlackBerry Hub, all you have to do is follow the steps shown below.
How to create or change an email signature using the BlackBerry Hub
- Open the BlackBerry Hub
- Tap on the burger menu (three lines) on the top left
- Tap on Settings
- Choose the email account for which you want to change the signature
- Tap on Signature
- Enter in the details you would like to appear at the bottom of your emails. You can use the enter key to input in several lines of text.
- When finished, tap on OK to save
- Repeat the steps above for each email account activated in the Hub
See how simple that was? The signature(s) entered using the steps above will be shown on every outgoing email you send going forward from the BlackBerry Hub.