Looking to switch things up on your Priv, DTEK50 or DTEK60? if so, the latest BlackBerry Launcher includes a pretty simple way to change the look of your device by way of a new 'dark theme' and it looks pretty sharp. Need to know how to enable it? It's easy, check out our quick guide as well as some screenshots of what to expect when it's changed.
To Enable Dark Theme
- Tap in your 'All Apps' button from the main screen of your device
- Go to the gear up in the top right of your All Apps screen
- That will take you into the BlackBerry Launcher settings
- From there look for the 'Theme' section and tap on it
- Once that is loaded, there are two options. Light and Dark. Just tap on Dark
And that's all there is to it. Once that option has been changed, your All Apps screen will change to a dark theme, along with any folders you have created on your device. Plus, your All Apps button on your main screen will change. An easy, yet awesome change.