If you're looking to change things up and get a different look in your BlackBerry Hub, the latest update (still rolling out in beta) has now added a dark theme option. It's an optional addition, so you can give it a go and see how you like it. Need to know how to enable it? It's easy, check out our quick guide as well as some screenshots of what to expect when it's changed.
How to enable 'Dark Theme' for the BlackBerry Hub on Android
- Tap on your BlackBerry Hub icon to access the Hub
- Swipe to the right to reveal your BlackBerry Hub menu
- Scroll to the Settings option
- Once inside the Settings menu, go to General Settings
- Go to the Display section, find Dark theme, and enable it
Once that process has been completed, everything will switch the dark theme. Keep in mind, the system doesn't turn everything dark so you may find that some emails look a little bit weird. Again, the dark theme is entirely optional so if you don't like it, just disable it again.