We all know how easy it is to pretty much use any image as our wallpaper on BlackBerry 10. However, I discovered a sweet app called Homescreen Theme Shelf Wallpapers that adds some real kick to your BlackBerry icons.
As you'll see from the above video the app has a big selection of wallpapers and once you find the one you like the look of it's just a case of pressing the 'Set as Wallpaper' tab and you're done. All of the wallpapers on offer either give the appearance that your app icons are either on a shelf or are incased in some kind of graphic - and they are all really great.
The app doesn't have to be open once you have chosen your wallpaper, however, if you want to use the slideshow option - which will change your wallpaper at set intervals - you'll need the app to be open in an Active Frame.
Although using the app makes your BlackBerry icon pages look amazing, you may want to change your lock screen wallpaper to something else as the apps ones look odd as they are designed to have icons on them. If you missed our post on how to do this you can catch it here.
For a couple of bucks this app really does make your BlackBerry look and feel unique. I for one will be keeping it on my device for sure.
Full features include:
- Over 50 HD wallpapers included in the app, no download required! - use them to create a beautiful slideshow!
- The wallpapers can be previewed in a grid
- Click one picture from the grid to preview it in fullscreen (to close click the image again)
- You can also set only one wallpaper, not slideshow
- Sequential or Random playback
- Slideshow intervals from 1 minute to 1 day
- Low system resources usage
- No monthly payments
- Free updates for life
- Free unlimited support by email, 24/7