If you like to buy your clothes at H&M then you will love the new native BlackBerry 10 application which will allow you to go from browsing items to actually ordering them. Once you open the app for the first time you will be asked to choose your country - which is a nice touch. There's nothing worse than wanting something that isn't available in your region.
The home screen is divided into different sections, such as Men, Women, Children, Sale items etc. Just touch the one you want to browse and you are given the whole shop right in the palm of your hand. Once you find an item you want to purchase, you confirm the size and add it to your basket - simple.
You will need to set up an online account with H&M in order to complete the purchase, but I can't imagine that taking more than a couple of minutes.
Features of the H&M app include:
- Browse the latest fashion.
- Receive exclusive promotions and offers.
- Experience the latest trends, news and videos.
- Get inspired by thousands of product and fashion images.
- Share your favorite items with your friends and family through Facebook, Twitter and email.
- Use GPS to find your nearest store, wherever you are in the world.
The H&M application is free to download so if it's one of the places you shop go and grab it from the link below - what have you got to lose?