Google Apps Connector v3.0 - Now supporting BES Express
on 1 Nov 2010 03:45 pm
Are you a Google Apps Connector user? If so, you'll be pleased as punch to know that Google has updated Google Apps Connector to version 3.0. With the update in versions comes a lot of needed additions as well. One of the key updates was the addition of BESX. Although, the full list has many others:
- Support for BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.0.2.
- Support for BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express.
- Support for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2008 SP2.
- Improved Dynamic GAL synchronization.
- Improvements to some calendar synchronization components to provide enhanced robustness and accuracy.
Kind of curious as to how many SMB's out there actually make use of BESX and Google Apps Connector. With the two now working together, it makes it rather easy to deploy a BES environment for a fraction of the cost. If you're making use of these services, please free to leave us some comments on how it's working out for you.