We took a look at Trial Xtreme 2 back in 2013 and thanks to BlackBerry 10.2.1 making the availability of Android apps much easier I'd highly recommend you give the free edition of Trial Xtreme 3 a go - it rocks!
If you're new to BlackBerry 10 and need help on how to get the game on your BlackBerry you'll find the instructions link at the base of this post - it's super easy once you know how to do it.
To cut a long story short Trial Xtreme 3 is all about getting your motocross bike to the finish line, collecting the three stars in each level. Sounds easy doesn't it?
There are options to use either tilt or onscreen controls and it's the latter I prefer. You have accelerate and brake on the bottom right of the display and over on the left is your tilt forward/back and jump tabs.
On many levels you'll be flying along super fast but on others there's some agility that is required for getting over obstacles and you'll find yourself up against many a challenge.
It may not be native BlackBerry 10 but as far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter. The game is awesome and has a ton of content for you to play at no cost.
- New, advanced physics engine which revolutionizes gameplay
- 32 free levels out of a total of 112 (!) levels across 6 worlds and hundreds of new obstacles
- Play alone or head to head against your FACEBOOK friends and random players
- Different high score table for every level
- Customize your bike and rider
- Play with phone’s accelerometer or buttons
You'll need to be rocking an all-touch BlackBerry 10 device for this one I'm afraid. It's just not designed for the hardware keyboard screen size.
How to use Snap on BlackBerry 10.2.1 to install Android APK files