It may be an Android app and not available in BlackBerry World, but that doesn't stop us BlackBerry 10 folk from using it. Instagram has been updated to include a bunch of new photo editing tools and enhancements which you can download from the Android app store of your choice.
I'm a big fan of using Snap for my Android apps and this new version is there waiting for you to download. You'll need to delete the current version you have on your BlackBerry 10 device first and then installation only takes a minute or so.
New in version 6.0.1:
- Double-tap on filters to adjust the filter strength
- Perfect your composition with Adjust and Vignette
- Enrich colors with Warmth and Saturation
- Adjust lights and darks with Brightness, Contrast, Highlights and Shadows
- Make your photos crisp and clear with sharpen.
- It's now easier to upload and share videos (I've not tested this yet on BB10)
- Improved design and bug fixes
Let us know what you think of the new version in the comments?