I love Evernote. Actually, I have rekindled my love for Evernote. I used to use it quite a lot a few years back, then my use of it just dwindled. For the past few months, probably more, it is my go to app for making notes, as well has sharing notes with the rest of the team. While there is now a standalone Evernote app for BlackBerry 10, having it integrated with Remember is a nice bonus. There are still some things that can be improved with the native Evernote app but it can only get better.
There's some good news if you're an O2 UK customer. O2 is offering you a year's worth of Evernote Premium for free. So, if you have been thinking about upgrading to a premium account then now is your chance to try it out.
Evernote Premium features
- Offline Notebooks - Access your notes fast whenever you need them on your mobile device, even without a network connection. Great for travel.
- Work better together - Allow your friends and colleagues to edit notes you share with them, and see Note History for past versions of notes.
- Peace of mind - Passcode Lock adds a layer of protection on mobile devices. If you need help, then fast, Priority Support is a chat window away.
- More in, more out - Keep more notes, more photos, more files...more of everything. Get 1GB of monthly upload capacity and an increased max note size of 100MB.
- Smarter searching - Search inside PDFs and attached documents, find text in images faster and rediscover your content with the powerful Related Notes feature.
- Present your notes - Let people into your thinking process by presenting your notes in a beautiful, full-screen layout with one click (currently Mac only).
To be eligible for the offer, you must be an O2 UK customer on either a Pay Monthly, Pay & Go, Mobile Broadband or Business plan, validated via your mobile number. Mobile Broadband customers must activate it via their Mobile Broadband data plan.
The offer is now open and will run until October 24th 2014. Apply during this period to receive 12 month's free Evernote Premium. You can read more in the O2 terms and conditions. Visit the O2 website to apply.