Gameloft launches Asphalt 8: Airborne on BlackBerry 10
on 15 Jan 2014 04:15 pm
Gameloft has been pretty quiet as of late with their BlackBerry 10 releases but the silence has now been broken in a pretty awesome way. Asphalt 8: Airborne has finally arrived on BlackBerry 10. The game sells itself as ‘A game for fans of extreme arcade racing, with real dream cars and phenomenal graphics that will also please racing simulation enthusiasts.’ and that’s pretty true.
- 47 high-performance cars - Top licensed manufacturers and models like Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R
- Race in 9 different settings like Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, the Nevada Desert and other exciting locations!
- 8 seasons & 180 events in Career mode • Stunning visuals thanks to next-gen shaders, real time geometry reflection & other amazing effects for a new simulation of speed!
- A detailed damage system like nothing you've seen before
- Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 8 real opponents!
- A heart-thumping mix of amazing licensed music for your game •Featuring real tracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Method!
If you happen to have a MOGA controller, you'll be pleased to know Gameloft has added support for it in this release as well. Check out the trailer above to get a better feel for the game and the graphics and if it tickles your fancy, head on into BlackBerry World where you'll find the game available for a reasonable $.99. BlackBerry World lists support for the BlackBerry Z10 and the BlackBerry Z30.
Learn more / Download Asphalt 8: Airborne