I almost forgot about this, but luckily our buddies remembered and it seems registration is still open!
Today, Wednesday, July 9th marks the BlackBerry Technical Seminar 2008. It's a free, online, all-day seminar geared towards those who work in the world of BlackBerry - admins, managers, developers, CIOs and hardcore BlackBerry Addicts (I successfully signed up for the event, so I guess we must be welcome too!). Details after the jump:
Sharing BlackBerry Knowledge: Building the Foundation for Intelligent Mobility
The BlackBerry Technical Seminar brings together the most current and relevant information from the leaders in mobile excellence. Integration, synchronization, management, security; and unmatched efficiency – if it’s about getting the most from your BlackBerry solution, you’ll find it at the BlackBerry Technical Seminar. If you are a BlackBerry Administrator, Manager, IT decision maker or Developer, you don’t want to miss this FREE virtual event.
- New for 2008: CIO-themed content designed for senior IT decision-makers.
- Expanded Administrator and Developer seminar tracks – the best of last year plus all new content!
- Learn best practice management and development methods
- Witness the future of the BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- Get your technical questions answered by BlackBerry experts from Research In Motion and select BlackBerry partners
- Hear from IT professionals and developers worldwide about how they’ve taken the BlackBerry solution far beyond email
- Keynote speakers, Webcasts, Q&A by voice and chat, Exhibit Hall and New Partner Conference Hall with added-value presentations
Keynote speech: The Speed of Innovation: How IT is Driving Change in the Mobile Workplace, presented by RIM CIO Robin Bienfait
En route to intelligent mobility
Intelligent mobility means getting it right from the start. It means knowing how to efficiently manage, troubleshoot, and leverage your BlackBerry solution in order optimize the productivity, efficiency and performance of your organization while mobile. It means registering and attending the virtual BlackBerry Technical Seminar. Register Today.
If you're interested in attending, REGISTER NOW. I'm not sure if/what time registration will close, so don't be a slow poke. I'll be logged into the event all day... see you there!!