The highly recommended free app Advance OS and LED is now even more amazing. You already have the option to add custom LED alerts, message popups, custom vibration and change your wallpaper. With the latest update (bringing the app to v.15.4) Advance OS and LED has some pretty major fixes and a couple of cool updates. This latest update is just one more reason to tell all your friends to switch to Advance OS and LED.
- Ability to create Calls, SMS, Emails and BBM shortcuts in iLaunch favorite contacts
- Added Battery temperature and Network Statistics to "Battery & Usage Monitor" reports
- New Battery Icons & Meters in "Battery Notification" feature
- Added the ability to change the new Homescreen Battery icons to your own custom icons including the Night LED icon.
- Reply text now added to popups feature to automatically send predefined SMS and BBM replies with 1 click
- BBM popups now show in message's text for every BBM message (even unlinked BBM contacts)
- Start iLaunch popup to show favorite shortcut screen instead of main shortcut screen
- Added "Phone Password Lock" to iLaunch app list
- Added "AOSLED No App" (for custom actions only) to iLaunch app list
- Also added "AOSLED Paste Popup Reply Text 1-5" to iLaunch app list
- For a list of all the fixes in this update click here
Advance OS and LED is a great app and you can't argue with the price tag.If you love customization and have been wanting an app like BeBuzz, try Advance OS and LED now. Pick it up for free in BlackBerry App World and hit the forums for more discussion.