Calling all foursquare lovers! Following on the heels of last week's update for legacy devices, Foursquare rolled out an a new version for BlackBerry 10 which brings it to v10.0.1.3486. It offers enhancements, bug fixes, and new features to make sure you get the most out of your check-in experience. One of the more notable additions is the ability to sync your credit card to your Foursquare account to quickly redeem the specials. To view the full change log, be sure to hit the jump.
New in this update:
- Redesigned Explore: We’ve updated Explore to show you more recommendations on a single screen, so you can compare results and make decisions faster.
- Friend Mentions: Tag your friends in check-ins and comments!
- Seamless Foursquare Specials for your credit card: Now you can sync Visa, Mastercard and debit cards to your Foursquare accounts to seamlessly unlock and redeem these new Specials
- Connected Apps Gallery: Discover and install Connected Apps to enhance your Foursquare experience
- Action Items were not always clickable
- Stats and Badges icons in the profile sometimes took 2 clicks to activate
- Were not able to click through to see people at a venue
For those itching to get their hands on the latest and greatest, you can download using the link below.