Foursquare for BlackBerry 10 gets overhauled, brings a new look and bug fixes
on 11 Mar 2014 05:22 pm EDT
Its been a while since the last update to Foursquare for BlackBerry 10 but it seems the developers have been rather busy. The latest release is now filtering through BlackBerry World and showing up on devices. It's a pretty big update as well as it not only brings a new, flatter look and feel to the app but also fixes a lot of previous bugs.
- Big performance improvements on the main screen.
- New "Highlights" carousel on the main screen letting you know the best things going on around you.
- Redesigned venue pages.
- Updated profile page
- Check-in right from the Hub with the Foursquare item in 'compose'.
- Delivery options on the venue page, if the venue has Grubhub or Seamless available.
- UTF-8 Characters are now appropriately displayed in the active frame
- Settings - Account Settings - Profile has been fixed
- BBM Connection and sharing reliability greatly improved. Can now share to BBM from a card.
Overall, a pretty spiffy update now that it is here. Go ahead and fire up BlackBerry World to get it downloaded, it should be waiting for you. If not, you can always use the BlackBerry World link below to try and force load it from the website directly to your device.
Download Foursquare for BlackBerry 10