Just another day around the CrackBerry blogs, except for the anonymous letter to RIM and the response, and all the heated debating that took place after, of course. At least it's Thursday, which means the long holiday weekend is here! All of us here at CrackBerry wish our Canadian friends a very happy and safe Canada Day tomorrow, and the same to our American friends for Independence Day on Monday. We'll still be here all weekend bringing you all the BlackBerry goodness, don't worry.
- General Discussion: New Blackberry owner - So disappointed
- PlayBook Apps & Games: Poynt shown recently updated in app world
- News & Rumors: RIM's Response to "Open Letter"
- News & Rumors: 'Split' vote is off the table
- BlackBerry Themes: Captivated | 3 Distinct Homescreen Views | Wallpaper Friendly [Premium]
Found an interesting article you want to share with CrackBerry Nation? Have a burning question about that feature you just can't figure out? There is ALWAYS more happening just a click away in the forums. You can always head over and join in the conversation, search for answers, or lend your expertise to other members of our community. If you aren't already, take a moment to get registered in the CrackBerry forums today!