One of my all-time favorite BlackBerry games Fierce Towers has just been updated to version 1.8. The new release brings some great new features that truly help make it one of the great tower defense games on BlackBerry. Back in May I did a mini-review and pointed out the finer points as well as what the game lacked, and I have to say the new version does not disappoint. Updates include:
- Damage bonus for fully upgrading tower.
- Assorted bug fixes.
- New scoring system.
- Displays tower range when tower is highlighted.
- Points are displayed when enemy is killed.
- Optional tower level indicator to see how many times a tower has been upgraded.
- Upcoming waves are displayed.
- Tower info is now available to display tower damage, range, and cost for each upgrade.
To celebrate the release, both Fierce Towers and Candy Defense are on sale for 50% off until August 2nd. So you have no excuse not to check out these sweet games - hit the links below for more.