When it comes to watching YouTube videos on your BlackBerry 10 handset you have two options. As there is no native application you can either hit up the web browser (which does a great job) or if you want the 'native' experience you can check out FastTube which is 'Built for BlackBerry'. The app has recently been updated to version 18.104.22.168 - bringing some nice new additions and fixes.
New in the latest update:
- Crash on fast scrolling bug fixed
- Playlist Play All (continuous play) added
- Active Frame shows current playing song
- HD option hidden for problematic videos
- Broken links fixed
- Language support added for Arabic, Chinese, Italian, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese and German.
FastTube is free to download and is compatible with all BlackBerry 10 devices. If you missed our initial hands-on with FastTube you can check it out here.