Facebook for BlackBerry PlayBook update now available!
on 7 Jun 2011 03:32 am EDT
Although it was part of the OS update for the BlackBerry PlayBook -- the changes within Facebook for PlayBook were too vast to not have them mentioned in a post by itself. If you're a Facebook user, you'll be pleasantly surprised with this update to say the least. A quick run down shows us the following changes:
- Video Uploading - Shoot video and directly upload or choose a video from your media folder to upload.
- Facebook Search enhancements - Revamp of the search features now allows for easier finding of friends and Facebook Page using the Pages Search.
- Improved access to Pages - A new Pages tab is accessible from the Friends list where you can view My Pages and Pages You Like.
- Message deletion - You can now delete a Facebook message. Simply press and hold the screen until a delete button appears, and then tap the delete button to remove the message.
- News Feed improvements - Interact with your News Feeds via the More button to Like or comment on posts without having to leave the News Feed view
- Photo Upload Album Selection - when uploading a photo, simply select the album that you would like to upload the photo to.
- Options and Help Center - Options and Help Center, Logout button now moved. Swipe down on the top bezel to access them
Some great new features added there to enhance to overall experience of Facebook on the BlackBerry PlayBook. if you've not grabbed the latest version yet you can find it in BlackBerry App World for the next 24 hours. But, if you've already gone ahead and updated your BlackBerry PlayBook OS then you already have the update Facebook installed. Sound off in the comments about what you think about the new version.
Source: Inside BlackBerry